When there is a slight irregularity in patient's teeth, bonding can be a simple way to improve his/her smile.
Bonding can be used to:
• Repair of decayed teeth.
• Repair of chipped or cracked teeth.
• Change the shape of crooked teeth.
• Close minor gaps between teeth.
• Improve the appearance of discolored teeth.
• Make teeth look longer.
• Change the shape of teeth.
• Bonding can be a quick procedure, often done in one office visit.
• Bonding is among the easiest and least expensive of cosmetic dental procedures.
• Many bonding procedures can be performed without anesthesia by utilizing dental laser (Waterlase).
• The least amount of tooth enamel is removed compared with veneers and crowns.
Bonding can be a good way to repair minor problems and give the patient a beautiful healthy smile.